Help Required With IF AND Formula

  1. #1
    Ian
    Guest

    Help Required With IF AND Formula

    Hi - I need to write an IF AND Formula which evaluates 3 values

    IF VALUE1<6 and VALUE2<6 and VALUE3>50 the result is GREEN

    I have the formula to evaluate 2 values IF(AND(VALUE1<6,VALUE2<6),"GREEN"
    but how do I incorporate the third value in to this?

    Many thanks
    Ian

  2. #2
    Jim Cornelius
    Guest

    Re: Help Required With IF AND Formula

    Use formula you have like this IF(AND(VALUE1<6,VALUE2<6,VALUE3>50),"GREEN"

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    R.VENKATARAMAN
    Guest

    Re: Help Required With IF AND Formula

    you can extend value 3 also under <and>
    =if(and(value1<6,value2<6,value3>50),one result,second result)

  4. #4
    Ian
    Guest

    Re: Help Required With IF AND Formula

    Cheers Jim

    I think I was expecting the solution to be much more
    complicated!