Calculating pace

  1. #1
    Donny
    Guest

    Calculating pace

    Hi,
    I would like help in creating a formula to get a pace
    (average) for productivity from the last 10 days from
    today.

    My data is:
    P3:P2000 are numbers for amount done.(There are blank
    cells if work has not been done yet)

    AC3:AC2000 are dates work was done in (there are blank
    cells if work has not been done yet) AC is not sorted!

    TIA

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: Calculating pace

    Try this array formula

    =SUM((AC3:AC2000=TRANSPOSE(LARGE(AC3:AC2000,ROW(INDIRECT("1:10")))))*(P3:P20
    00))/10

    entered with ctrl + shift & enter

    it has nothing to do with today's date but it simply sums the values in P
    where AC holds the last 10 dates and divides by 10

    Peo Sjoblom

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Donny