How do I copy specific items to another worksheet?

  1. #1
    HEATHERCOX
    Guest

    How do I copy specific items to another worksheet?

    I'M TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO COPY ITEMS THAT HAVE BEEN CHECKED OFF ON A
    SPREADSHEET AND HAVE THEM AUTOMATICALLY PASTE TO ANOTHER WORKSHEET??

  2. #2
    Otto Moehrbach
    Guest

    Re: How do I copy specific items to another worksheet?

    Heather
    Please don't use upper case in your posts. That is considered yelling
    and it's also harder to read.
    Exactly what does "Checked Off" entail? Do you want the whole row
    copied if one cell has the "Checked Off" entry, or just one cell? Whatever
    you want copied, do you mean copied or moved? Do you want every checked off
    item copied to the same sheet? HTH Otto

    news:[email protected]...