HOw do I display text in the data field of the pivot table, inste.

  1. #1
    Zoltan
    Guest

    HOw do I display text in the data field of the pivot table, inste.

    I am trying to get the pivot table to display in the data field the cell
    VALUE (and not sum, count, dev, etc. of the cell) in a pivot table.

    Please help

    Regards,
    Zoltán

  2. #2
    Gary Brown
    Guest

    RE: HOw do I display text in the data field of the pivot table, inste.

    Pivot tables are used to combine data. If you do not want to combine data,
    don't use a pivot table, just use the source data.
    HTH,
    Gary Brown