Database Information

  1. #1
    Nick
    Guest

    Database Information

    Hello,

    I have a form that I fill out everyday that I would like to send that
    information to a seperate worksheet by clicking on a refresh button or submit
    button. Is it possible for me to insert the information into my worksheet
    and have that information sent to another worksheet? Any and all advice
    would be greatly appreciated. If you would like an example, please email me
    at [email protected].
    --
    Thanks in advance,

    Nick

  2. #2
    Bernie Deitrick
    Guest

    Re: Database Information

    Nick,

    You could simply select a cell in the table where you want to store the
    values, then select Data | Form.... and click New. Then the form that
    appears will automatically append your data to the end of the data table.

    HTH,
    Bernie
    MS Excel MVP

    news:[email protected]...