Return lowest quantity

  1. #1
    Pat
    Guest

    Return lowest quantity

    Example:

    J16 = 174
    L16 = 26
    O16 = 30

    Formula:
    =J16-L16
    returns 148

    If O16 were to be included in the above formula and the value in O16 is less
    than 148 then return 30 to the cell.
    In the other hand if the result from the formula =J16-L16 were return less
    than 30 then O16 would not return 30

    I hope you can make sense to what I wish to accomplish. If not please let me
    know.

    Pat

  2. #2
    Steve R
    Guest

    Re: Return lowest quantity

    Pat

    If my interpretation of your question is OK:

    =MIN(O16,J16-L16)

    HTH
    Steve

    news:[email protected]...