Merging data from an excel worksheet into an excel template

  1. #1
    pkasler
    Guest

    Merging data from an excel worksheet into an excel template

    How do I merge data from an excel worksheet into an excel template? I have a
    large data worksheet I would like to merge into a template. I know how to do
    this in Word but have not been able to find enough help to accomplish the
    merge form Excel worksheet to Excel templates. Thanks in advance for any help.

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Merging data from an excel worksheet into an excel template

    You didn't give any details on how you want to merge the data. There's a
    sample file here that uses data validation and a VLookup formula to fill
    in an order form:

    Under 'Data Validation' look for "Order Form". It might give you some
    ideas for your template.

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List