Calculating % in a pivot table

  1. #1
    David
    Guest

    Calculating % in a pivot table

    = 'SumOfNumber of bl''s'/ GETPIVOTDATA(" eBL%",$A$14)

    I'm trying to create a calculated vield in my pivot table to find market
    share or the sum of one record of data on the total of that data object.

    However when I try to add the above mentioned calculation I receive the
    following error message:

    " Referencs, names, and arrays are not supported in pivot table formulas. "
    Do you know any way to handle this error and accomplish what I want to do?

    rgds
    David

  2. #2

    Re: Calculating % in a pivot table

    Maybe looking at Debra Dalgleish's new instruction page would help: