Why is the information on preview screen differnt than on normal .

  1. #1
    kaylaaj
    Guest

    Why is the information on preview screen differnt than on normal .

    Why is my information on the Excel preview screen different than what I am
    actually seeing?

  2. #2
    Gary Brown
    Guest

    RE: Why is the information on preview screen differnt than on normal .

    Basically, the preview screen is showing you what your printer hardware will
    print using your print page setup. To see on the screen a close
    approximation of what your printer will print, Go to VIEW / PAGE BREAK
    PREVIEW.
    HTH,
    Gary Brown