Expanding/Collapsing Rows?

  1. #1
    Jake
    Guest

    Expanding/Collapsing Rows?

    Is there another way to collapse rows of information without using the 'Hide'
    feature? I'm looking for an expading tree type view, such as you would find
    in explorer.

  2. #2

    Re: Expanding/Collapsing Rows?

    Select some rows, then Data|Group

    Or you could apply Data|Subtotals (and get the added benefit of subtotals!)

  3. #3
    Ragdyer
    Guest

    Re: Expanding/Collapsing Rows?

    This might provide exactly the help that you're looking for:

    http://tinyurl.com/6uc2p

    --
    HTH,

    RD