Cell problem

  1. #1
    Patrick
    Guest

    Cell problem

    Normally, when I click in a cell, the "name box" will reflect the name of
    that cell (i.e. A1) However, I have a cell that I click on that gives me the
    nem "percentage." I have no idea why it is doing this and no idea how to get
    it to read just like every other cell. What am I missing here?

    Thanks in advance!

    Patrick

  2. #2
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: Cell problem

    maybe it was named. Look in insert>name>define>delete it

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    news:[email protected]...