Hyper Links

  1. #1
    sweetcircuit
    Guest

    Hyper Links

    Is there a way to delete all hyper links on an excel spreadsheet? It would
    seem that the spreadsheets I am working on are continually growing in size
    and the only explanation that we have found is the hyper links that are
    showing up in all the cells. The hyper links that are there have no bearing
    on the contents of the cell and I have no idea how they are constantly
    showing up. Is there a setting that can be changed so that these hyper links
    do not continue to be created throughout the spreadsheets?

    Please advise.

  2. #2

    Re: Hyper Links

    hit alt-f11 to get to the VBE
    hit ctrl-g to see the immediate window

    type this and hit enter
    activesheet.cells.hyperlinks.delete

    then close the VBE window and back to excel to see if it worked.

  3. #3
    sweetcircuit
    Guest

    Re: Hyper Links

    I tried this and nothing changed with the hyper-links. They are still there.
    Is there any other way of removing the links , not only from one sheet, but
    from an entire workbook. Even blank spaces have hyper-links but the link , in
    no way, relates to anything in the particular row it is found in.

    Sweetcircuit

  4. #4
    sweetcircuit

  5. #5