sumif range of varying size

  1. #1
    KM01
    Guest

    sumif range of varying size

    how do I sum a column which always starts in the same place but the end row
    varies? I have the row number of the end row held elsewhere in the
    spreadsheet but don't know how to incorporate it into the sumif formula.

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: sumif range of varying size

    One way

    =SUM($A$1:INDEX(A:A,D1))

    where A1 is the first row and D1 holds the last row number

    Peo Sjoblom

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    KM01