EXCEL Question???

  1. #1
    T.B.
    Guest

    EXCEL Question???

    I have a spreadsheet and all my colums added up just fine. My problem is 1
    colume will not print the total.The sum is right but when i try to print a
    copy it shows up like this ######. Please help!
    --
    TB

  2. #2
    Roland
    Guest

    RE: EXCEL Question???

    This is a common problem. What it means is that the total is too large to
    display in the column at the width the column is currently set to.

    Do this.

    Select the total that is too large to display.

    Then from the menu select FORMAT, COLUMN, AUTOFIT SELECTION.

  3. #3
    T.B.
    Guest

    RE: EXCEL Question???