Warning message base on date

  1. #1
    68magnolia71
    Guest

    Warning message base on date

    I want a message appear on a sheet of a worksheet, base on a date.
    For example: the message "send weekly file" should appear somewhere on the
    page, or in a dedicated cell, each wednesday.
    Is there a way ( functions and/or VBA, prefer functions!) to achieve the goal?

    Thanks for any help

    68magnolia71

  2. #2
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: Warning message base on date

    One way:

    =IF(WEEKDAY(TODAY())=4,"send weekly file","")