mag-keyboard shortcut

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    68magnolia71
    Guest

    mag-keyboard shortcut

    Someone in the discussion group who knows a shortcut to toggle between two
    sheets in the same file, Ctrl+??? (sorry no VBA)

    67magnolia71

  2. #2
    ww
    Guest

    RE: mag-keyboard shortcut

    You can use Ctrl+Page Up or Ctrl+Page Dn to switch betweeen tabs in a
    worksheet if that's what you mean.

  3. #3
    David McRitchie
    Guest

    Re: mag-keyboard shortcut

    Another way is with a hyperlink, you can use the BACK button (alt+arrowLT)
    to return. By restricting yourself from VBA you may be limiting yourself.

    I think if you have something in mind that you really want to do, that you
    will probably have to use VBA. If you want to build your own short cut
    keys you will need to use code, either code under your control or
    an addin.
    ---
    HTH,