can you make a title page using Excel?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Really new to Excel
    Guest

    can you make a title page using Excel?

    I am in school and my instructor is asking for a title page along with my
    woek. I can only use Excel for my work.

  2. #2
    Michael
    Guest

    RE: can you make a title page using Excel?

    Hi
    Insert a new sheet and cal it "MAIN MENU"
    Make it look attractive with a coloured background and different fonts.
    Put some command buttons on it using your forms toolbar, and then create
    some Macro's to connect the buttons to the other worksheets.
    Your Macro may look something like this

    Sub Sheet2()
    Sheets("Sheet2").Select
    Range("A1").Select