Header & Footer

  1. #1
    RAJEEV CHADHA
    Guest

    Header & Footer

    Hi,
    I have two question to asks:-
    A)As far as printing of repetitive heading is concerned like
    S.N.,Description,
    Name,Area etc. on the top of every page i know that first i have to go
    to Pagesetup then sheet & then Rows to repeat at the top.What i have
    to do if the same is to be done for printing the same on the bottom of
    every Page.
    B)If i have to change something on the rows to repeat at the column.Eg
    If rows selected contains Challan No. then what i have to do so that
    challan no. changes with every page.

    Thanks in advance

    Best Regards
    Rajeev Chadha

  2. #2
    Tim Otero
    Guest

    Re: Header & Footer

    I believe what you need is to go to Pagesetup Header and Footer Tab.
    Click on custom footer, then put Challan No. &[page] in one of the
    sections (left, middle, or right)