Need to have multiple worksheets use a single worksheet

  1. #1
    storm5527
    Guest

    Need to have multiple worksheets use a single worksheet

    I need to have multiple worksheets use a single worksheet to do
    calculations.the calculation worksheets needs to get info from the indivdual
    worksheets. can you use varables in the formulas. ex ='WEEK 1'!B3 can you use
    a varible for 'WEEK 1'!

  2. #2
    Duke Carey
    Guest

    RE: Need to have multiple worksheets use a single worksheet

    Check in the help file for info on the INDIRECT() function

    If you put "Week 1" in cell A1, your formula would read

    =INDIRECT("'"&a1&"'!B3")

    PS - If you change your tab/sheet names so that there are no spaces - Week1
    or Week_1, as examples - you can dispense with the single quotes around the
    sheet name