Can I establish a link based on a date?

  1. #1
    Complicated Dave
    Guest

    Can I establish a link based on a date?

    Is this possible? I need to set up a sheet where each column represents a
    particular date. The rows will have the mathematical figures for the
    coresponding column they are in. Each row's information will then be linked
    to a different page, but I don't want the information to link until we've
    come to that column's date.

    Example:

    A B C D
    1 04/25 04/26 04/27 04/28
    2 1.25 4.28 8.75 5.35
    3 9.45 4.52 1.25 8.54
    4 5.25 5.55 0.21 7.45

    Row 1 shows the dates.
    Row 2 info will link to Sheet II.
    Row 3 info will link to Sheet III, etc.

    So, Sheet II will show the info for column A and col. B, but should not show
    col. C info until Wednesday, col. D until Thursday, etc.

    Can it be done?

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: Can I establish a link based on a date?

    =IF(TODAY()<=Sheet_with_table!C1,Sheet_with_table!C2,"")

    Peo Sjoblom

    "Complicated Dave" <Complicated [email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Complicated Dave
    Guest

    Re: Can I establish a link based on a date?

    Thhat's perfect! Thanks, Peo