How to make excell automatically select every other role for shadi

  1. #1
    How to select every other role?
    Guest

    How to make excell automatically select every other role for shadi

    I have imported a large data table from a text file into excell. I want every
    other role to be shaded to make it easier to read? How do I make excell shade
    every other role with out me having to manually select each role and then
    format one at a time. There has to be an easier way.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    RE: How to make excell automatically select every other role for shadi

    You can use conditional formatting

    http://www.cpearson.com/excel/banding.htm

    Regards,

    Peo Sjoblom