Can you Auto fill address in excell with a data base?

  1. #1
    bayou beot
    Guest

    Can you Auto fill address in excell with a data base?

    I am trying to link a database to a shiping document. I need it to
    automaticly fill in the address and phone numbers of the venders the
    equiptment is being shipped to. I can not seem to find any tools in Excel
    that can do this. Is it possible?

  2. #2
    paul
    Guest

    RE: Can you Auto fill address in excell with a data base?

    you need to use a vlookup table,with your suppliers in the lh column and the
    respective address's,etc in the next column.when you select your vendor the
    address will be returned .You can use your list of vendors as the input range
    for a drop down box to select your vendor.
    --
    paul
    remove nospam for email addy!