How to auto arrange the worksheet in a excel 2002 file?

  1. #1
    Balaji's
    Guest

    How to auto arrange the worksheet in a excel 2002 file?

    I am balaji i had some querry in excel 2002.

    1. how to arrange a worksheet in a excel 2002 workbook?

    2. how to know no of worksheet in workbook ?

  2. #2
    JulieD
    Guest

    Re: How to auto arrange the worksheet in a excel 2002 file?

    Hi

    1. for sorting worksheets automatically check out
    http://www.cpearson.com/excel/sortws.htm

    2. to get the number of worksheets in a workbook you can use code like this

    sub shownumsheets()
    MsgBox ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets.Count
    end sub

    ..... to use this code, right mouse click on a sheet tab, choose view code
    choose from the menu of the VBE window
    insert / module
    copy & paste the code on the right hand side of the screen
    press ALT & F11 to get back to your workbook
    choose tools / macro / macros
    click on
    shownumsheets and press RUN

    --