due date for payable invoice

  1. #1
    due date for payable invoice
    Guest

    due date for payable invoice

    I need to know how to calculate due dates automatically by enetering the date
    of invoice in one cell and correspondingly the due date should be displayed.
    Please advise if there is any possible macros or conditional formatting or
    any special formulas for it.

    Thanks
    Predeep.S

  2. #2
    N Harkawat
    Guest

    Re: due date for payable invoice

    If your invoice date is in cell A1 and say its due 30 days from the invoice
    date then the due date is simply
    =A1+30

    Also take a look at function WORKDAY if the due date has to be a working day
    that is Mon thru friday (assuming Sat and sunday are non-working days)

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Duke Carey
    Guest

    RE: due date for payable invoice

    Just add the appropriate # of days to the invoice date. Thus, if you enter
    5/17/05 into A1, and B1 should be the date 30 days later, B1's formula should
    be:

    =30+A1

    Both A1 & B1 should be formatted as Date