replace absolute references

  1. #1
    BorisS
    Guest

    replace absolute references

    can I quickly find/replace all non existent absolute references (for
    different column letters), and replace them with absolute versions of that
    letter? Each different column reference, however, is matched with the same
    absolute reference to row (if that helps). In other words, I don't want to
    replace with the same thing, but rather I want the sheet to go through the
    logic of "when I find the references of f$16 and g$16, I should replace them
    with $f$16 and $g$16".

    Thanks.
    --
    Boris

  2. #2
    PAR
    Guest

    RE: replace absolute references

    Yes. You will have to do two separate find & replace.