Need a formula that would make life easier

  1. #1
    Frustrated
    Guest

    Need a formula that would make life easier

    I have a basic spreadsheet for my work that keeps track of sales for a promo
    that we have going on. I woulds like a formula that will tell me who is rank
    1, 2, 3, 4,....so on. I have it so the final number in each category is a
    percent and would like to have a ranking that automatically adjust when the
    percentiles changes.
    thank you.

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Need a formula that would make life easier

    =RANK(A1,$A$1,$A$100)

    RP

    news:[email protected]...