Printing sheets.

  1. #1
    Dabber
    Guest

    Printing sheets.

    I have a "huge" workbook, where I daily print some of my sheets. Now all of a
    sudden, one of the sheets is coming out in micro size.....just a tiny litle
    pic in the upper corner of the paper....where did it go wrong ??

  2. #2
    Ragdyer
    Guest

    Re: Printing sheets.

    Could be someone changed the "Print Area".

    <File> <PrintArea> <Clear PrintArea>

    Then reset it:
    Select the entire area to be printed, then,
    <File> <PrintArea> <Set PrintArea>

    Then:
    <File> <Page SetUp>
    And make sure that "Fit To 1 Page Wide & 1 Page Tall" *is* checked.

    --
    HTH,

    RD

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    David McRitchie
    Guest

    Re: Printing sheets.

    Not sure from your description, but check your lastcell Ctrl+End
    If it is way beyond your data then you should delete the excess rows & columns
    and the save your file, or use a macro.
    http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...m#makelastcell

    The reason what you see is very small (save a lot of paper)
    is probably because you see the maximum height or width to1 page.
    Eliminate it or only set the limit on one of the two dimensions.
    File, Page Setup, page (tab)
    Fit to ___ pages wide, by ___ tall
    They are two independent settings, you can leave either empty..

    ---
    HTH,