Returning all values from a lookup - not just the first/last one

  1. #1

    Returning all values from a lookup - not just the first/last one

    I would like to return all values from a data set to a single cell. The list would look concatenated with a semi-colon - as in value1;value2;value3. Not sure how to do this...

    Everything I'm reading is returning single values (as a vlookup does). But my data set has more than 1 value that meets the criteria and I'd like to return them all (preferrably in a single cell).

    Any help would be welcomed.

    Thank you.

  2. #2

    Re: Returning all values from a lookup - not just the first/last one

    How about a userdefined function?

    http://groups.google.co.uk/group/mic...961a02186c2878
    (one line in your browser)

  3. #3
    Excellent advice!! That worked and I'm off and running.

    Thank you, Dave for the help!!

  4. #4

  5. #5

  6. #6