Only calculate specific worksheet automatically?

  1. #1

    Only calculate specific worksheet automatically?

    Hey guys,

    I've just added a worksheet to a workbook. This new worksheet only contains formulas that refer to other worksheets in the workbook. This worksheet has over 120 formulas in various cells, and they are all array functions or SUMPRODUCT...The addition of this worksheet has slowed down the entire workbook because it's updating every formula anytime I change a cell in the rest of the workbook. Is it possible to make only one worksheet update only when I tell it to but the other worksheets in the workbook constantly update? The problem worksheet is very useful, but simply too slow if it updates after every change.

    Thanks a lot,
    Scott

  2. #2
    Gary L Brown
    Guest

    RE: Only calculate specific worksheet automatically?

    Shift-F9 will calculate an individual worksheet.
    If you set your workbook to 'Manual', that should help. I know it's not
    exactly what you want but your workbook is either in 'Automatic' mode or
    'Manual' mode.
    HTH,
    --
    Gary Brown