In a protected worksheet allow users to delete rows

  1. #1
    Jason Trivett
    Guest

    In a protected worksheet allow users to delete rows

    I have protected a worksheet and clicked the box to allow users to add or
    delete rows but Excel won't allow it. When you return to the worksheet out of
    protection the box can say users are ok to delete rows , but the delete
    button on the right mouse click and the delete rows on the drop down menu
    won't work.

  2. #2
    Ian
    Guest

    Re: In a protected worksheet allow users to delete rows

    This is possible in Excel 2002, but nothing earlier. This would mean
    everyone using this version (or later).

    news:[email protected]...