refresh auto filter

  1. #1
    jenn
    Guest

    refresh auto filter

    is there a way to reset the auto filter so that the filter is still ON but
    nothing is filtered out? Normally I go to Data>Filter>Auto filter to turn it
    off and then go turn it on again

  2. #2
    CLR
    Guest

    Re: refresh auto filter

    Go to the top of the "filtered column(s)" and choose the "All"
    selection........

    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    jenn
    Guest

    RE: refresh auto filter

    yes... is there a way to change all the filter columns to ALL... rather than
    turn the auto filter off and back on... or changing the filterd columns back
    to ALL.

  4. #4
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: refresh auto filter

    Choose Data>Filter> Show All

    If you use this feature frequently, you can add the Show All button to
    one of your toolbars:

    Choose Tools>Customize
    Select the Commands tab
    Select the Data category
    In the list of Commands, find Show All, and drag it to one of your toolbars.
    Close the Customize dialog box.

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List