Displaying info in a new tab in excel

  1. #1
    Khamul
    Guest

    Displaying info in a new tab in excel

    How do i get excel 2003 to display only certain information in another tab
    automatically when a value is entered

  2. #2
    Niek Otten
    Guest

    Re: Displaying info in a new tab in excel

    Can you be a bit more specific? Examples?

    --
    Kind regards,

    Niek Otten

    Microsoft MVP - Excel

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Khamul
    Guest

    Re: Displaying info in a new tab in excel

    I have a program the automaticaly calculates cost of furnishing a house when
    certain furniture is selected. I also have a lot of extra information in
    that in that table i don't need to be printed so i want to have it display
    only the items that were selected to display in a different tab or when the
    sheet is printed it only prints certain cells with out having to select them.
    that enough info?

  4. #4
    Niek Otten
    Guest

    Re: Displaying info in a new tab in excel

    Look at

    http://www.cpearson.com/excel/noblanks.htm

  5. #5
    Khamul
    Guest

    Re: Displaying info in a new tab in excel

    i have no idea how this formula work nor can i get it to work in my worksheets