drop down lists/validation tables

  1. #1

    drop down lists/validation tables

    I have a worksheet with 6 columns, in each, I want to create a list that I can pick from. Example, column A would be Sales Rep. When I get to cell A2, I want a drop down list that has all of my reps in it. I can then pick the rep from the list and it populates in the target cell. Same scenario for the other columns.

  2. #2
    Alok
    Guest

    RE: drop down lists/validation tables