Recap Worksheet

  1. #1
    Rob D
    Guest

    Recap Worksheet

    I've created a workbook with 12 worksheets. The 12th one is a recap (total
    of the previous 11) sheet. I need cell C2 to populate the total of cells C2
    the previous 11 sheets. I've been unable to find the correct formula to make
    this calculate correctly. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: Recap Worksheet

    Select C2 in the recap sheet, then type

    =SUM(

    select first sheet and hold down shift and select the last
    sheet you want to include (assuming it is the second but last previous to
    the recap)
    click in C2, press enter

    Peo Sjoblom

    (No private emails please)