skus in columm a for each sale, qty. of skus sold, each sale in co

  1. #1
    JMB
    Guest

    RE: skus in columm a for each sale, qty. of skus sold, each sale in co

    First select/hightlight your table (column A and Column B through however
    many rows you have). Click Data/Sort. Select SKU from the combo box for the
    primary key. Click OK. Your table should be sorted by SKU number.

    Then Click Data/Subtotals. Select

    At Each Change In: SKU
    Use Function : Sum
    Add Subtotal To: Quantity (whatever header represents your quantity column)

    Now using the + - buttons (or the columns buttons that appear above these)
    that will appear to the left of your spreadsheet, you can expand/collapse
    your summary to display however you want.

  2. #2
    JMB

  4. #4
    JMB