How I can built combo box step by step

  1. #1
    Vasant Nanavati
    Guest

    Re: How I can built combo box step by step

    Have you tried looking in Help?

    --

    Vasant

    news:[email protected]...

  2. #2
    Friends2005
    Guest

    Re: How I can built combo box step by step

    Yes I tried.
    I know how I add combo box, but my question how I can put items in this box
    in order to use it as (pick up from down list)

    regards,

  3. #3
    Friends2005
    Guest

    Re: How I can built combo box step by step

    Thanx a lot

  4. #4
    Vasant Nanavati

  5. #5