Leading Zeros and decimal points

  1. #1
    KL
    Guest

    Re: Leading Zeros and decimal points

    Hi Sam,

    You could use the following formula and then copy/paste values:

    =TEXT(A1,"0000.00")

    Regards,
    KL

    news:[email protected]...

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Leading Zeros and decimal points

    or just use a custom format of '0000.00' if it just how it looks that
    matters, as KL's method changes it to text.

    RP

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Sam
    Guest

    Re: Leading Zeros and decimal points

    On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 02:05:37 +0200, "KL"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hi Sam,
    >
    >You could use the following formula and then copy/paste values:
    >
    >=TEXT(A1,"0000.00")

    Thank you.

    Sam

  4. #4
    KL

  5. #5
    Bob Phillips

  6. #6
    Sam

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hi Sam,
    >
    >You could use the following formula and then copy/paste values:
    >
    >=TEXT(A1,"0000.00")

    Thank you.

    Sam

  8. #8
    KL

  9. #9
    Bob Phillips

  10. #10
    Sam

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hi Sam,
    >
    >You could use the following formula and then copy/paste values:
    >
    >=TEXT(A1,"0000.00")

    Thank you.

    Sam