How to calculate values in multiple values with multi conditions

  1. #1
    bj
    Guest

    RE: How to calculate values in multiple values with multi conditions

    try
    =sumproduct(--(monthrange=month),--(Namerange=name),datarange)
    The ranges in each section must be the same size and cannot be full columns
    or rows:

  2. #2
    Curtis
    Guest

    RE: How to calculate values in multiple values with multi conditio

    It give me a error with formula

    SUMPRODUCT(--('Raw - 2nd'!$C$2:$C$65536=$A37),--(MONTH('Raw -
    2nd'!$b$2:$b$65536=4),'Raw - 2nd'!$J$2:$J$65536)

    Any thoughts?

    ce

  3. #3
    bj