capture:How are relay leg times or driving times entered and totaled?

  1. #1
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    capture:How are relay leg times or driving times entered and totaled?

    Have you seen some of the stuff done with Excel?

    How are you capturing the time, decimal seconds, real time, or what?

    RP

    "commissioner" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Am trying to add times that have nothing to do with clock (hours and

    minutes

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    re: capture:How are relay leg times or driving times entered and totaled?

  4. #4
    Bob Phillips