need help with an equation in worksheet to populate numbers onto c

  1. #1
    Duke Carey
    Guest

    RE: need help with an equation in worksheet to populate numbers onto c

    Assuming you have no values in column B above B11, this should work

    =IF(OR(MOD(ROW(),10)=0,MOD(ROW(),10)>7),"",1+IF(MOD(ROW(),10)=1,B7,B10))

  2. #2
    Jeff
    Guest

    RE: need help with an equation in worksheet to populate numbers on

    Duke, thx for the reply, i hv that figured out, too
    I just fill in the 1st 7 numbers, then skip the next 3.. on my 11th cell, i
    type
    =IF(B11<>"",B11+7,"").. it works out just fine

  3. #3
    Duke Carey

  4. #4
    Jeff