Conversion of a Number into English Text

  1. #1
    Andy Wiggins
    Guest

    Re: Conversion of a Number into English Text

    This file might be a help:
    http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/...s/num2wrds.zip

    It's in the "Accountants" section on page:
    http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/examples.htm
    It contains the "SPELLNUMBER" function, which can be used in your
    spreadsheets, two methods to convert numbers to words and two cheque
    writing routines.

    The code is open and commented.

    --
    Andy Wiggins FCCA
    www.BygSoftware.com

    news:[email protected]...

  2. #2
    Andy Wiggins

  3. #3
    Nasir Ali
    Guest

    Conversion of a Number into English Text

    I want to convert a Number into English text format. Converts a number to
    English text same as "Bahttext" Function. Normaly we using Excel to create a

  4. #4
    Andy Wiggins