Temporarily change:I there a way to not print a cell(s)?

  1. #1
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Temporarily change:I there a way to not print a cell(s)?

    --Set a print area that doesn't include those cells.
    --Temporarily change the font to match the cell fill color.
    Generally, when I need a setup like this, I place those cells outside the
    "regular" area of the page, and set the print area not to include it.
    ************
    Anne Troy
    www.OfficeArticles.com

    news:[email protected]...

  2. #2
    Khamul
    Guest

    re: Temporarily change:I there a way to not print a cell(s)?

    >>Set a print area that doesn't include those cells.<<

    But when you do that it counts each area as its own page how do you get it
    to prin on one page only????

  3. #3
    Anne Troy

  4. #4