V-Lookuo

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    John
    Guest

    V-Lookuo

    I have a V-Lookup that contains email addresses. But when it transfers over
    to the other sheet, the link does not work. Is that possible to make happen?

  2. #2
    bj
    Guest

    RE: V-Lookuo

    it will work, but you will probably need to change some of the references.
    if your table is staying on the original sheet (Sheet1) and your current
    vlookup looks something like
    =vlookup(A1, B1:C5,2)
    on a different sheet but using A1 on the second sheet the new equaiton would
    look like
    =vlookup(A1, Shet1!B1:C5,2)

  3. #3
    John
    Guest

    RE: V-Lookuo

    Actually all the information carries over, but when the email link shows, it
    shows in blue and underlined, but you can not click on it to send the email.

  4. #4
    John

  5. #5
    John