How do I specify cells to return a result in a quadratic?

  1. #1
    Aerozona
    Guest

    How do I specify cells to return a result in a quadratic?

    The message I get is: Need two cells to return a result. Okay how do I assign
    such cells?

  2. #2
    Niek Otten
    Guest

    Re: How do I specify cells to return a result in a quadratic?

    What formula or command? What input values?

    --

    Kind Regards,

    Niek Otten

    Microsoft MVP - Excel

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Aerozona
    Guest

    Re: How do I specify cells to return a result in a quadratic?

    The function is =quadratic and the inputs I used were three abolute addresses.

  4. #4
    Mangesh Yadav
    Guest

    Re: How do I specify cells to return a result in a quadratic?

    As far as I know, there is no such function. Unless I am missing something.
    You are probably using a UDF (user defined function). This you can find by
    doing the following: Tools > Macro > Visual basic editor. Click on modules
    in the left and see if such a function exists.

    Function Quadratic()

    End Function

    If it exists, you could post it, and if it doesn't then you won't be able to
    use it.

    Mangesh