We're sorry - We're unable to service your request

  1. #1
    Ron Coderre
    Guest

    RE: We're sorry - We're unable to service your request

    YES! Off and on...no rhyme or reason, fickle as can be.

    Ron

  2. #2
    JMB
    Guest

    RE: We're sorry - We're unable to service your request

    Yes! Extremely frustrating.

    I've resorted to copying my replies to the clipboard before trying to post.
    So when it crashes you don't lose what you type.

  3. #3
    bj
    Guest

    RE: We're sorry - We're unable to service your request

    I had to laugh yesterday when I couldn't post a response because of the
    message (for three hours, until I had to leave)
    It is very annoying when you see someone yyou could potencially help, and
    can't post.

  4. #4
    Duke Carey
    Guest

    We're sorry - We're unable to service your request

    Are many others getting this message from the Microssoft Office Online
    website? I'm able to post a message about every 10th time I try.

    Very frustrating!! Been going on for a week or more now.

    click "I Agree" in the message pane.

    http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...heet.functions

  6. #6
    JMB