Help with Formula Function

  1. #1
    Mangesh Yadav
    Guest

    Re: Help with Formula Function

    =COUNT(A1:A5)

    Mangesh

    "sighsky" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi,
    > Here's my worksheet with Row from A1 to A5 ( A1:A5). I would like to
    > count the item of those rows. Examples: If there's something in row A1 to

    A5

  2. #2
    sighsky

    "Mangesh Yadav" wrote:

    > =COUNT(A1:A5)
    >
    > Mangesh

    Thanks for a quick reply. But the cell A1:A5 is not always the numeric
    number. sometime the cell have the character. If I have a character on cell
    A1 then the Count function desn't recongniz. How can I count anything on
    those cells even there are character valu.

    Thanks

  3. #3
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest