Taking data from 3 different cells and adding the components toget

  1. #1
    Mangesh Yadav
    Guest

    Re: Taking data from 3 different cells and adding the components toget

    =A1&" "&MID(B1,4,1)&C1

    Mangesh

    "Dubbs" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Cell 1 Cell 2 Cell 3 Result
    > > HRB HRBJ05C60.00 L HRB JL
    > > HRB HRBR05P55.00 K HRB RK

    > I want to enter a formla to get the "Result" From Cell 1 take HRB, from
    > Cell 2 take the J (the fourth character), from cell 3 take the letter

    shown.

  2. #2
    Jason Morin
    Guest

    RE: Taking data from 3 different cells and adding the components toget

    =A1&" "&MID(B1,4,1)&C1

    HTH
    Jason
    Atlanta, GA

  3. #3
    Dubbs
    Guest

    RE: Taking data from 3 different cells and adding the components t

    For some reason it didnt like it. Excel is Excel right? Does it matter what
    version I have? It took =A18" "&C1 to give me HRB L. I am guessing the
    MID(B1,4,1) is where I am screwing it up

  4. #4
    Dubbs
    Guest

  5. #5