toolbox controls in excel are invisble ?

  1. #1

    Re: toolbox controls in excel are invisble ?

    First, make sure that objects are visible (but if forms toolbar objects are
    showing, then this ain't it!).

    Tools|options|view tab|objects category|Check "show all"

    My next guess is to clean up the windows temp folder.

    close excel
    windows start button|run
    type: %temp%
    and hit enter

    clean this up

    My next guess is that it's a windows memory problem. If you restart the pc and
    open a brand new workbook and start adding controls, do they show up?

  3. #3