evaluate data by week number

  1. #1
    Guest

    Re: evaluate data by week number

    Hi

    One way is to use a helper column with =WEEKNUM(Cell) in for each row. You
    can then use something like this:
    =SUMPRODUCT(--(A2:A50="Stage 1")*(D2:D50=28),(C2:C50))
    with your Stages in column A, your Weeknum in D and your value in C

    Hope this helps.
    Andy

    news:[email protected]...

  2. #2
    Steve G
    Guest

    evaluate data by week number

    I have a forecasting spreadsheet I need to create from a data export. The
    export gives me a range of data with dates, stages, and dollar amounts. What
    I need to report is the weekly dollar amount by stage for any given month. I

  3. #3
    Guest