future dates

  1. #1
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: future dates

    One way:

    =H20+7*CEILING(NPER(0,H15,H10)*-1,1)

    but if your interest rate is always zero, this is more efficient:

    =CEILING(H10/H15,1)*7+H20

  2. #2
    kevrgallagher
    Guest

    Re: future dates

    JE

    that almost gets me where I want to go...the formula works correctly but
    does not take in to account the begin date as the start date...so essentially
    I'm 1 week ahead. Any suggestions on how to correct that. I must say I
    would have never thought of the ceiling formula...much appreciated!

  3. #3
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: future dates

    One way:

    =((CEILING(H10/H15,1)-1)*7+H20

  4. #4
    kevrgallagher
    Guest

    Re: future dates

    thanks JE...that answered all of my questions!

  6. #6
    JE McGimpsey

  7. #7
    kevrgallagher